Friday, January 13, 2012

Sleepless

Guh. 3:30 in the morning. Believe it or not, it's pretty hard to sleep when there are flesh-eating former humans wandering about. Oh well. I should be safe enough, at least for the night.

All the lights are off, all the windows are shut. There can't be any light leaking through the windows. I'm even huddled here with my laptop in the hallway, with the screen as dim as it can get, with all the doors to all the rooms shut to keep the light out. I figure if I do end up having to leave, I'll turn everything on. Crank the TV and stereos full volume, turn on every light, and finally, haul ass. Either make for a good diversion, or use up my grandma's electricity. Either way...

That does bring up an interesting point though. How long will electricity last? Do the people at the power plant even know what's going on? Or have they all been infected already? Maybe the plant's already been converted into a survival fort, and people living there are working together to keep electricity running for everyone else? Wishful thinking I know... I should really get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment