Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good. This site's still online.

Good to see there's still internet. I don't know what else to do.
I'm still at home. The doors and windows are locked, but I doubt they'll hold up for long. I've got to get out of here, and find somewhere safe. I doubt there's still any canned food at the store, but it'd still be worth checking when I get out.

Okay, hold on. I need to sort out my thoughts.

My name isn't important. I'm male, I'm at my dad's house in a small backwoods town in Tennessee, and there's a small swarm of what I can only call zombies outside my house. There's at least 5 of them right outside, but I can see more out my window, wandering around aimlessly. I can see plenty out wandering the highway from my back window. It's gonna be a  bitch getting to the strip mall from here, but I don't have any canned food here.

Flipping through the TV, everything seems normal. No news networks, not even the local ones, are making any mention of these undead.

God. That sounds so retarded. But there's no other way I can put it. They're fucking rotting, with chunks missing from their arms or neck, their clothes are torn, and goddamn the stench.

There's no way this place is going to hold up for long. I'm grabbing my dad's shotgun and his car keys, and I'm going to my grandma's house. The swarm on the highway is too thick to risk going to the next town, and I don't know the back roads well enough to get there. Probably got the fuckers blocking the way there too, anyway.

Alright. It's time I get out there. If anyone finds this, please know I tried to survive. If this goes statewide, nationwide, or God forbid, worldwide, I hope I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment