Thursday, January 12, 2012

Okay

Got to my grandma's house a while ago. No one's home. I've boarded up the downstairs doors and windows, but I don't know how much good that will do.

Is anyone out there going through this too? Anyone?

I managed to take out two of the things out there. Shotgun blast straight to the head, just like in the movies, seemed to do pretty good, went straight down. Also just like in the movies, they were a bitey bunch. Don't worry, I wasn't bitten. Think one managed to scratch me a bit. As soon as I got here I disinfected my arm and wrapped it up. I'm worried about what might happen if any of their nasty stagnant blood got in there. I'm gonna have to be super careful, should probably find a longer-ranged weapon.

Anyway, yeah, I donno how long I'm gonna stay here. I've got a clear view of the highway from the top floor here, probably gonna go over to the next town when it clears out. I just hope it hasn't spread over there by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment